JOIN A VENTURE CAPITAL FUND DEDICATED TO ACCELERATING CONSUMER GOODS PRODUCTS
Mass consumption is undergoing profound changes since the arrival of new consumer expectations and awareness.
The start-up ecosystem is fed by new consumer trends (organic, short circuits, plastic-free, decarbonation, need for transparency and traceability of products…).
- Meat consumption has fallen by 12% in France over the past decade (Le Monde)
- Markets and AMAPs are attracting more and more French people, between 2015 and 2017 with a growth of +28% (Agence Bio)
- 82% of French people want to buy less plastic packaging products (Kantar)
Aware that these trends are generating investment opportunities, 5M Ventures, with its shareholders, is setting up an acceleration fund dedicated to start-ups in Consumer Products.
The growth of a BtoC start-up in FMCGs relies on four levers:
- strategic coaching
Today, traditional VC only partially meets these needs.
In order to ensure the success of these start-ups, our fund has developed a model combining:
- a cash investment
- active mentoring of start-ups
Thanks to our proximity to media groups and distributors, the fund enables start-ups to benefit from tailor-made support.
This approach is reflected in the mentoring of experts in:
- product and media
Personalized support allows physical and/or digital start-ups to have the most agile Time To Market.
- Start-Up BtoB / BtoBtoC
- TURNOVER > 250 K€
- Pre-Series A / Series A
- Proven POC via a distribution channel
- Repeat Order related to the purchase of products (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)